Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy New Year

It's been a bit quiet for me on the social media front of late but I thought it a good opportunity to come out of obscurity to wish everyone a very happy new year.

2015 was a bit of a roller coaster year for me seeing some amazing highs (getting a lifelong dream break and scoring some work on a prominent title for a major US publisher) and then also possibly an all time low when my wife and sole mate of 12 years announced she was leaving me for my best friend.
I like to consider myself a fairly positive person but I'd be lying if I didn't say that if it wasn't for some amazing friends and family and my two beautiful dogs that there had been some dark times when perhaps I considered 2015 just a little too much.

That said, 2016 is a new year and a time for some new beginnings. It'll hopefully me see to start to get back on track with the book and some other amazing projects I'm lucky enough to be working on.
On behalf of Oreo, Leela and myself I'd like to wish you all a prosperous 2016 full of joy and hope.
Craig