Monday, October 13, 2008

A good start to the week


Well it seems my good weekend has rolled over into Monday. I love it when the first day of the working week kicks off well. It sets the tone for the rest of the week (at least I hope so! :) ).
After 4 or so weeks of drawing modelling specs and making comments on model prototypes in a mad rush (why are we always so disorganised?) for the latest toyfair, I finally got the opportunity to sink my teeth into some conceptual layout sketchs and even more refined pack art.
They say a change is as good as a holiday, so for the time being this will definitely satisfy. Now if i can just get some time allocated to render the sucker i'll be over the moon!
Meanwhile on the home art front i have been doing a little more progress on my latest Darksiders fan art. I have a bad feeling this lil baby is starting to go pear shaped. It getting a lil noisy and i've already had to knock the buildings back. Let's see what colour brings to the party?...